Open topic with navigation
| ENGL Imaging Toolkit™ 11.0.5 for ENGL Deployment
The following Build Console options can be configured by selecting Tools>Options or in the global toolbar by clicking .
The following general settings are available.
- Use Currently Logged in User as Project Author Specifies whether the project author for newly created projects will default to the current logged in user name.
- Author (Project Author) Specifies the project author for newly created projects.
- Encrypt Passwords in New Projects Specifies project passwords will be hashed.
- Prompt to Update Settings When Opening Legacy Projects Specifies whether a warning prompt will be displayed when opening a project created by an earlier version of Imaging Toolkit.
- Validate Project When Saving Specifies whether validation is performed when saving a project.
The following default folder settings are available.
- File Library Specifies the File Library folder where imported media and downloaded drivers will be stored.
Note: Changing the File Library path will cause all File Library content to be moved. This includes imported media, machine hardware inventory scans, driver packs, drivers (downloaded and replaced), and custom driver settings.
- File Library Import Specifies the default folder used when browsing for import media or machine (Zdrivers) hardware scans.
- Images Specifies the default folder used when creating images.
- Import/Replace Driver Specifies the default folder used when browsing for device drivers.
- Integration Specifies the folder used when creating an updated TFTP folder.
- Projects Specifies the default project folder used when opening or saving new projects.
- Temporary Workspace Specifies a local folder used to store temporary files generated by driver management, Deployment Wizard and Integration Wizard.
The following proxy server settings are available.
- Use Internet Explorer Settings Specifies whether Internet Explorer settings will be used.
- Hostname Specifies the proxy server address.
- Port Specifies the proxy server port.
- Username Specifies the proxy username.
- Password Specifies the proxy password.
The following integration settings are available.
- Desktop Management Solutions Specifies the Desktop Management solution and image format that will be available when managing projects and using the Deployment Wizard and Integration Wizard.
The following notification settings are available.
- Machine Import Specifies whether importing a machine displays a Prompt or silently performs the Import.
- Machine Exists Specifies whether importing an existing machine manufacturer/model will display a Prompt, silently perform a Merge, or Skip the merge.
- Display Message on Download Completion Specifies whether a message will be displayed following driver download.
- Display Message on Analysis Completion Specifies whether a message will be displayed following driver analysis.
- Set Custom Properties on Unanalysed Drivers Specifies whether changing properties on drivers that have not be analysed will display a Prompt, Allow the request, or Deny the request.
The following Deployment Monitor settings are available.
Note: Imaging Toolkit 11.0.5 does not include the ENGL Deployment Monitor™ server installation package or license. Visit the Deployment Monitor web page for further information.
- Deployment Monitor Servers Specifies Deployment Monitor servers that are available to be used in deployment projects.
Note: Use the Add, Delete and Modify buttons to manage Deployment Monitor servers. The server hostname can be specified using either http or https with the appropriate Port based on your IIS server configuration. A Deployment Monitor server must be configured, licensed and fully operational before it can be added. The Test Servers button will perform a connectivity and license validation check for each server that has been added.
The following update settings are available.
- Check for Software Updates Specifies that Imaging Toolkit software updates, driver analysis rule and desktop management supported version updates will be checked for on a Daily or Weekly basis.
- Do Not Check for Updates Specifies that check for updates is disabled.
The following log file settings are available.
- Enable Debug Output Specifies whether debug (verbose) output is written to the status view and log file (BuildConsole.log).